SANHA Pakistan has successfully conducted a two-day training program hosted by the Jamiatul Uloom al Islämiyyah for some 570 graduating Ulama on the need for Halaal certification and intricacies of the Halaal industry.
The training course covered the following 8 subjects:
1. Need for Halaal Certification In Pakistan
2. The Shariah Status of Galantine (research Study)
3. Critical ingredients in food
4. An overview of Pakistan Halaal Standard PS:3733-2013
5. An overview of Pakistan Halaal Standard for HCB PS:4992-2010
6. Roles and Responsibilities of Halaal Auditor
7. The Shariah Status of Halaal certification
8. How SANHA Performs Halaal certification
The main objective of the program was to create awareness among the graduating Ulama and Muftis so that they may be able to adequately address the needs and challenges in the field.
There was an overwhelmingly positive response from the participants who were awarded certificates on completion of the program. Alhamdulillah!